No more classic money transfers! With Visa Direct, you can receive money into your bank account by providing the sender with the PAN number of the VISA Rawbank card (16-digit card number) attached to it.
Pourquoi le service Visa Direct ?
By providing your name and Visa card number, you can take advantage of this service in several ways.
What are these advantages ?
- You receive money quickly on your account without repatriation fees* and dispose of it very quickly via your card ;
- You save time by communicating only your PAN number, instead of the account number with several series of digits (agency/account/key);
- With complete peace of mind, the sender can carry out the operation without having to go to the agency.
How to do or how to use the Visa Direct service ?
Easy, safe and convenient to use. Only a few steps are required:
- Communicate the PAN number of your VISA Rawbank card to the sender;
- Upon receipt of the card number or PAN number, the sender uses his bank's platforms that integrate VISA Direct (ATM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking);
- He also specifies the amount he wishes to transfer to you;
- This amount will then be credited to the account to which your Visa Rawbank card is attached.
Qu’en est il des limites de transactions du service ?
The overall limit set by Visa for all transactions to a card is as follows:
- Limit per transaction: 1 000 USD ;
- Limit per day: 2 500 USD ;
- Limit per week : 5 000 USD ;
- Limit per month: 10,000 USD.
*Excepté RSC (revenu suivi de change qui est de 2/1000, soit 0,002) exigés par la BCC.