How do I get an Academia account?
To be an Academia account holder, you must meet the following conditions:
1. Eligibility requirements: between 13 and 28 years of age;
2. Conditions for opening an account: you need :
- Complete the account opening form + FATCA ;
- Be in possession of a valid identity document (passport, voter's card, driver's license);
- Take two passport photos.
Does the Academia youth account have any advantages? What are they?
The account accepts payment by card and cheque book, and offers several advantages including :
- No account holding fees;
- The annual interest rate is 4% up to USD 2,500 and 1% between USD 2,501 and USD 10,000;
- No account closure fees;
- Withdrawal or payment at the counter, withdrawal with card and repatriation
What banking transactions are accepted by the Academia Youth Account?
It accepts the following banking transactions:
- Over-the-counter payment ;
- Withdrawal at the counter;
- Withdrawal with card ;