The Visa Euro card linked to a current account in Euro (EUR) which allows you to make your cash withdrawals and payments in complete security.
What are the characteristics of the Visa Euro card ?
The characteristics of this package are the following :
- It is a debit card;
- The annual card fee is 75 Eur (excluding VAT, at the exchange rate set by the bank)* ;
- It is valid for 3 years;
- It accepts ATM withdrawals and payment at the ATM.
- The service Insurance Travelia is linked to this card.
Why should I order or use a VISA Euro card ?
Available to customers, it not only allows you to withdraw your funds or make payments, it also offers a range of benefits that are completely free of charge for your various needs including :
- Balance inquiry at the Rawbank ATM ;
- Rawbank ATM withdrawal fee ;
How is the Euro VISA card used?
What transactions can you make with your Visa Euro card?
- Withdraw funds from your academia account at the ATM, 10 (per day)* at 30 times a week up to 7 ,500 EUR ;
- Pay at the electronic payment terminal using your current account Euro card 20 (per day)* at 50 times a week up to 20, 000 EUR ;
- Pay at the electronic payment terminal using your current account EUR card 3 (per day)* at 5 times a week up to 5, 000 EUR.
It is used in the DRC and internationally through the VISA network..
*Excluding value added tax